Friday, January 26, 2007

Quick Hits

  • You know how couples have nicknames? Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie = "Brangelina." Ben Affleck & Jennier Garner = "Bennifer."

    My favorite new couple nickname? Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen = "Brady Bunch." BTW, what a NICE HAUL for Brady. Gisele has gotta be one of the top 3 hottest women on the planet, famous or not. I really don't feel bad for the guy losing to Manning last weekend.


  • Does anyone actually watch the X-Games? And do they have drug tests? Because I think you've probably gotta actually be ON something to perform some of those tricks. Do they turn you away if you are drug free?


  • After spending a week with my Mom, sometimes I don't know what is worse: the Cancer or the Chemo. BTW, what an oxymoron: Chemo + therapy.


  • File this away fantasy nerds: if there's one thing that Mike Shula knows, it's how to coach Quarterbacks. The two QB's he coached at Alabama broke all the school records for completions, attempts, touchdowns, & yards (for career & single season). David Garrard & Byron Leftwich will benefit from Shula's hiring.


  • If you're a baseball fan & have not seen For Love of the Game, you've missed a solid flick. Not so much a movie about baseball as it is a movie about life. Go back & rent it.


  • I've decided I'm rooting for the Colts in the Super Bowl in spite of Manning. I love Tony Dungy. He represents everything that is right with humanity. Just a great, great person.

No comments: