Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My 2009 Conference Plans

I've picked which lectureship I'm gonna attend in '09, and I'm starting to make plans to be there. I'll be going to the Lipscomb Summer Celebration, which runs from July 1st to the 3rd. It's close by in Nashville, TN (not across the country in Malibu) and they typically put together an all-star cast (last year they had Jeff Walling, Buddy Bell, Lynn Anderson, the late great Prentice Meador, Donny Mac, "The Man in Black" Randy Harris, and many more).

Lipscomb University holds a special place in my heart. I've attended several life-changing rallies & workshops there over the years -- really formative, transformational experiences. I look forward to what I hope will be yet another one.

I'd love to meet some of my friends in the blogosphere there. If you haven't made your conference plans yet, come along with me to Lipscomb's lectureship. I'd enjoy hanging out with you there.

No comments: