Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best Seinfeld Stories: Kramer's Golf Story

I'm convinced that one of the most captivating mediums is the simplicity of one person telling another person a story. In a day & age where drama and PowerPoint and all sorts of other mediums are being introduced in worship services, there's still nothing that quite captures me as much as a good preacher telling a good story.

It occurs to me that Jerry Seinfeld recognized this. In putting together what is widely considered the greatest sitcom of all time, he spiced story-telling into his hilarious sitcom.

I'm going to make a series out of this: Best Seinfeld Stories. Here's the first one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two of my favorite Seinfeld episodes center around Kramer and golf... this one and of course "the hole in one" with George posing as a marine biologist.

It is perhaps the only show I continue to find myself laughing at, even though I know what is going to happen next, but it is like I am laughing at it for the first time.

If you have not seen Bee Movie, it is a must for any Seinfeld fan - as his observations (and humor) are still able to "be" on target...