Friday, January 16, 2009

John Piper on the Economic Downturn

I know that there are a couple of preachers that frequent this space. I would imagine that you've been taking advantage of orienting your church families to God's truth about money in this economic climate. In case you haven't, and you feel like you could use a primer on speaking to your congregation with a transcendent word in these times, check out this video from John Piper:



I like John Piper. I found his preaching podcast last year in iTunes, and I enjoy listening to him. He speaks with both deep reflection & deep passion, and I find that engaging. Also, John Piper has a blog, although not all of the entries are authored by himself. That is where I stumbled across this video.

1 comment:

Royce Ogle said...

I love Piper. I am not a 5 pointer as he is, but I have found him to be a humble man of God with great insight into the word of God.

Grace to you,
Royce