I imagine those might be the words that Peter Lorie might utter today.
I've been selling all of my Mom's old books on Half.com, and tonight I stumbled across a book called "Nostradamus, The Millennium & Beyond: Prophecies to 2016" by Peter Lorie. It was published in 1993.
So, how'd they do? Here's some predictions that were woefully wrong...
• 1999: A new religion emerges
• 2004: A woman President in the U.S.
• 2002: Communism dies in China
• from pg. 123: "It seems that America will be in for a relatively calm period for 15 years from 1998..."
• 1996: A new French Pope, who will form a bond with Communist China.
Clearly they believed he wouldn't be reading this book that said they'd be having a major government paradigm shift in 6 years...
• Fires & earthquakes cause the Earth to shift it's axis of rotation in the early 21st century.
And finally, "Talking Dolphins." Well, there are still the 7 years between now and 2016...
Types, Numbers, Spirals, & Other Interesting Tools
3 months ago