1. Ohio State -- blah blah blah. They are the best.
2. Michigan -- Slept a little through their game against Iowa, but made it look quasi-impressive on the scoreboard in the end. On a collision course with the Buckeyes.
3. West Virginia -- Rich Rodriguez, the man who used to make Tommy Bowden look like a genious, continues to put the best offense in college football on the field.
4. Texas -- Gutted one out on the road against a surprisingly tough Nebraska team.
5. Clemson -- This is a GOOD football team. They could beat Auburn. Big test this week -- they have a short week to prepare for a Thursday game against Virginia Tech.
6. Auburn -- Best of the SEC right now.
7. Florida -- Could wipe the floor with Georgia this Saturday in Jax.
8. Notre Dame -- Continues to struggle with bad teams. They won't earn points in the Power 12 for that.
9. Southern Cal -- Like the Irish, they've struggled with BAD football teams.
10. Tennessee -- Alabama proved that Erik Ainge can be rattled & that the Tennessee offense can be significantly slowed down. Defense is average, which apparently is plenty good enough to shut down 'Bama. Sad state of affairs for my Tide ...
11. LSU -- They've played six opponents at home and outscored them 274-36.
12. Wisconsin -- Earn their way into the Power 12 by playing well week in & week out. Their one loss was to #2 Michigan.
Dropped out: Louisville -- Not a good football team the last two weeks. Victory over Miami looks less impressive week after week.
Types, Numbers, Spirals, & Other Interesting Tools
3 months ago