Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

Time for me to push more of my stuff on you guys.

I based my Sunday morning sermon a few days ago on that article that I linked for you folks last week: "10 Ways to Tell You're Slipping". This is a time of year where people & churches are lulled into a kind of spiritual slump. The most depressing day of the year will soon be upon us -- I think that this year it will be January 21st. That "award" is arbitrary, but there IS something to it. This is a sermon that speaks to the folks where they are. It's one of those that, when I preached it, I could tell it was being received the way it needed to be received.

If you find yourself in the middle of the week in need of a lesson primer, help yourself.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Never mind that January 22 is the coolest day of the year. It sports birthdays from Sir Francis Bacon, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Chone Figgins, and Jordan Powell.